“To better our neighborhood through citizen action”
The West End Neighborhood Association was formed in 2018. All West End residents and property owners are eligible for membership.
- WENA Annual Board Meeting 5/16West End Neighborhood Board Meeting, Tuesday, May 16th, 6:30 pm, Fairview Park The West End Neighborhood Association is your local advocate, striving to create a fun, safe, and wholesome community here in Boise’s West End. Our goals cannot be achieved without your input and involvement. Please join this year’s Annual General Meeting for an update … Continue reading WENA Annual Board Meeting 5/16
- March 2023 Meeting MinutesTake a look at March’s minutes. Next meeting is April 18 at Alchemist Coffee on Stewart and 27th Street.
Join 93 other followers
- Read neighborhood updates and comment on our Facebook page
- Send questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for our email list by clicking the link below or contacting email@example.com
- Join us at a board meeting. We meet the third Tuesday of each month at 6:30pm. Board meetings may be virtual, or at a local meeting place such as Fairview Park or Whittier community center. (Always confirm the time and location before attending. We send out details and an agenda before each meeting to everyone on our email list.) Click to read board meeting minutes.
You can also connect with your neighbors in the West End using the Nextdoor social network.